Iskweu Project: A Benefit for the Native Women's Shelter of MTL @ The Wiggle Room, Montreal [4 mai]

Iskweu Project: A Benefit for the Native Women's Shelter of MTL


33
04
mai
19:30 - 23:59

 La page de l’événement
The Wiggle Room
3874 Blvd. St. Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2W 1Y2
Feel Good Fridays presents Iskweu Project: A Burlesque Benefit for the Native Women's Shelter of Montreal!

«Iskweu Project is aimed at reducing and ultimately eradicating the number of missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls (trans, two-spirit) of Quebec. To offer support and ensure adequate response from institutions when someone goes missing. Iskweu Project aims at reducing barriers to accessing support and receiving adequate response from institutions that have historically discriminated against them.

The Iskweu Project is an initiative by the Native Women’s Shelter of Montreal. The project wishes to respond to an immediate need for assistance expressed by families and loved ones in the case of an Indigenous woman or girl (trans, two -spirit) goes missing.»

Source: (http://nwsm.info/iskweu-project/)

Feel Good Fridays is a series of benefit shows in which performers and producers donate their time and 75% of proceeds go to the chosen cause, with the other 25% allocated to costs associated with the venue (bar staff, sound tech, and ticket sales). The project is the collaborative effort of Montreal's home of burlesque, The Wiggle Room, and Aria Delanoche.

************************************

HEADLINER: Dolly Berlin of Toronto!
HOSTED BY Montreal's own Lou Lou La Duchesse de Rière!

FEATURING:
Kitty Kin-Evil (Ottawa)
Harlow Holiday (Syracuse)
Sugar Vixen
Aria Delanoche

************************************

TICKETS
Pre-sale: $20 + tax
At the door: $25 + tax

* To reserve group seating, please contact us with a list of all your guests, either by email at [email protected], or by phone, 514-508-9465. Table reservation can be made once tickets have been purchase online or over the phone with our box office.

Doors at 7:30pm, show at 9pm. Please note that in order to keep your table reservations, you must arrive on time.
Discussion
image
Seulements les utilisateurs enregistres peuvent ecrire les commentaires.
Passez vitement l'enregistrement ou l'autorisation.

Les événements à venir @ The Wiggle Room:

Fleetwood Mac Burlesque - April 27 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
The Leather & Lace Show: Second Edition - April 28 Avril
The Wiggle Room
Fetish & Fantasy Burlesque - May 3rd at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
Rock 'n' Roll Burlesque XVIII - May 5 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
Sugar Coma's Witching Hour Ball!
The Wiggle Room
Spice Girls Burlesque - May 11 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
Broadway Burlesque - May 12 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
A C*untry Hoedown - May 24 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
Route 66 Burlesque - May 25 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room
Oh Manada! - Male Burlesque Troupe Takes It Off in Montreal
The Wiggle Room
Michael Jackson Burlesque - June 2 at The Wiggle Room
The Wiggle Room

Les événements le plus attendu à Montréal :

Heavy Montréal présente Slayer // Montréal - Laval
Place Bell
Jain | Festival International de Jazz de Montréal
MTELUS
IAM | Montréal - L'École Du Micro D'Argent
Olympia de Montréal
KYGO : Tournée Kids in Love // Place Bell
Place Bell
PWMR V - Paul Walker Memorial Ride
Autodrome St-Eustache
EtsyMTL Marché Créatif : Fait à Montréal. Printemps 2018
Technopôle Angus
Charlotte Cardin // Montréal - 29 mai
Église unie Saint-James
Polo & Pan | Francos de Montréal
MTELUS